Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 2 Tablespoons of canned pumpkin
- 3 Tablespoons golden flax
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder (aluminum free)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla or plain stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Cooked apples for topping (optional)
- Dump all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Pour out pancakes on a hot skillet.
- Use small amount of coconut oil to help them not to stick.
- Cover the pancakes for a minute to let cook – you will notice they will rise.
- Flip when golden brown.